Savezombies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Savezombies.com

It is time we stand up for equal rights!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocky Mount Zombie Film Shoot May 17th!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voldenae
Just Biten
Voldenae

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Rocky Mount Zombie Film Shoot May 17th!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Mount Zombie Film Shoot May 17th!!!   Rocky Mount Zombie Film Shoot May 17th!!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi there, My friends and myself have been making a Zombie movie over the past semester. More are soon to follow. However, tomorrow we are having an entire day of filming and we need several people volunteer to be Zombies for us! We will take care of the makeup and effects, you will get covered in fake blood, although it will wash out of clothes, so you can wear whatever you like.

We have two waves we need, one at 8 am and one at noon, and we need as many people to show up as possible, you can stay for both waves and help out if you like. Someone will be taking tons of pictures for the movie's myspace page (www.myspace.com/deadneedtea), and mini-interviews and behind the scenes will also be conducted.

If you would to join us, or help in anyway, please let me know, I know this is rather last minute, so don't feel bad if you can't, seeing as we are already planning more films, you can help us in the future too!

If I don't respond to your message personally, you can contact me and the rest of the cast and crew at www.myspace.com/deadneedtea, me personally at www.myspace.com/teenystini, or at the email address ttodead@gmail.com

The address of the house is 20982 Hwy 48, Enfield NC, 27823
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deadneedtea    or www.myspace.com/teenyst

Rocky Mount Zombie Film Shoot May 17th!!!
Page 1 of 1