Savezombies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Savezombies.com

It is time we stand up for equal rights!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob~
The Leader!
Bob~

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" Empty
PostSubject: Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island"   Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:19 pm

Hello our readers are very interested in your creation Escape from Zombie
Island. For the ones who have yet to hear of it this reality show really has some…BITE to it. 3 groups of 4 people will be dropped of on separate but equal distant to the middle of the island. The object is to save the professor who is trapped in his lab and to STAY ALIVE!
The professor is the only hope to cure the zombie virus and you have to help. By collecting missing pieces of his journal and rare ingredients needed for the cure you and your team will race to save humanity!
Can you tell us what gave you the idea for this reality show?
Interestingly enough I was in a film competition where I only had 48 hours to make a film so I had been up for 30+ hours straight. I decided to take a 2 hour nap then get back to work on the project. During that 2 hours of sleep I had a dream that I watched the show on TV the night before. When I woke up all I could think about was this awesome show that I had watched last night. It took me at least 5 hours to realize that I had dreamed it. Once I did realize it I shared the idea with the cast and crew and they flipped out over it. So that next week I wrote it up and sent it out for a copyright.

Are you planning on making the zombies the normal slow and dumb, or giving them some intelligence ? I don’t want to give away any of the in game secrets so let’s just leave it at that.

Do you have plans to air soon? We are hoping to air it next year on a pretty big network.

What will the contestants be allowed to use to defend themselves? They will have NOTHING to start out with. But through game play and challenges they will have the chance to choose things ranging from a paintball gun to something similar to a baseball bat with a HUGE spike through it and many more.

Are you worried about it getting out of hand and someone actually getting hurt? Certainly. But that’s where the casting of the contestants will have to help out.

Since you are doing a survivor type setting do you plan on running it along those lines except for the killing zombies of course? It’s only like survivor in the fact that they will be alone on an island with out much to help them out. They’ll have to work for everything they get. Plus we do have some ‘challenges’ that will help them out along the way. But NO ONE will get ‘voted’ off. You either survive or you die.

Where can our readers find out about appearing on the show as a zombie or a survivalist? More info on that will come later this summer.

Will survivalist be able to pack their own supplies from home? Or stuck in the same clothes and such the whole time? They will be given all they need before being dropped off. They will not be allowed to bring anything from home.

Do groups apply as a team or will you pick individuals and team them up? We are casting individuals and then putting them on teams to make them fair and even.

What is the ultimate prize for the winner??? It’s either going to be 50 or 100 grand to split among the survivors. We are still in the process of hammering the prize money out.

Will the people killed by zombies come back and attack their team? Ah that’s a secret of course. Haha!

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about this new reality show?
Certainly. We plan on breaking a lot of the reality show ‘rules’ with this one. Trust me when I say you’ve not seen anything like this. Plus we can’t release the name just yet but we are talking to a huge horror icon to be the host of the show. As soon as we can we’ll release the name publicly of course.

Thanks for the interview
Back to top Go down
http://savezombies.com
nikkifixx
Zombie royalty
nikkifixx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island"   Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:02 pm

I am a reality addict...I don't like to live in my own so I relish watching others!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of survivor...but this one i can see watching
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/punkskulls
Bob~
The Leader!
Bob~

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island"   Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:56 am

I get hooked on big brother every year lol
Back to top Go down
http://savezombies.com
sillywabbit
Zombie royalty
sillywabbit

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island"   Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:52 am

eating the evicted housemates braaaaains!

Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" Zombie10
Back to top Go down
nikkifixx
Zombie royalty
nikkifixx

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island"   Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:51 pm

is that you hiding under the bed next to the rifle Mr. Wabbit??? cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/punkskulls
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island"   Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island" Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with the creator of the upcoming reality horror show "Escape from Zombie Island"
Page 1 of 1