Savezombies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Savezombies.com

It is time we stand up for equal rights!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ello everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ielenia
Turning
ielenia

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-17

ello everyone Empty
PostSubject: ello everyone   ello everyone EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:26 pm

good afternoon to all, I'm a 28 year old stay at home mom. i love anything horror, no matter how cheesy. I love you
my husband and i play dungeons and dragons which is where ielenia was born, she was a mage who became a necromancer who made her own village of undead, all types and her reasoning was undeath should be explored and they should be allowed to go on with there"lives". What a Face
but no thats not where are geekdom ends we are also addicted to world of warcraft.

as far as "the real world"(a place i try not to visit) goes i have 3 kids, the older two are my step kids the youngest is 18 months, all are at home so getting computer time can be hard. oh my spelling sucks so please forgive me.

i first saw bob on myspace and loved what i read, i showed everyone who hangs around here. my husband isn't pro living dead so he makes fun of me alot.

well if i forgot anything just ask, I'm not shy and it takes a lot to make me mad. I'm pretty much an open book. blessed be
Back to top Go down
nikkifixx
Zombie royalty
nikkifixx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-05-05

ello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ello everyone   ello everyone EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:32 pm

welcome welcome:) My husband plays D&D modern and regular. And he thinks my love of the un-dead is wonkey. I have 4 little'uns but my computer is off limits to them ! HAHAHA I have to have control over something in my life. LOL I can't spell either and my typing sucks so if we ever run into each other in the chat room don't make jokes! Have fun here and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/punkskulls
Bob~
The Leader!
Bob~

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-05-04

ello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ello everyone   ello everyone EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:41 am

lol.... you mean we dont have to stay in the real world?? where do I sign up??? lol

Welcome doll!!

Bob~
Back to top Go down
http://savezombies.com
bunnyman
ZombieSoldier
bunnyman

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-05

ello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ello everyone   ello everyone EmptyThu May 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Greetings Ielenia!

Glad to have you with us. So your husband isn't "Pro Living Dead?" That's okay. We're "Post Dead Living!"

In regards to computer time...just cast a Sleeping Spell on them when you need it.

And Yes...Bob is cool!

-Bunny Man
Back to top Go down
MissZombieJerk
Turning
MissZombieJerk

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-06

ello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ello everyone   ello everyone EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:25 pm

Very Happy I wish I could have my own village of undeads... But I settle for my Undead Mage on World of Warcraft. She's hot shit.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misszombiejerk
Sponsored content

ello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: ello everyone   ello everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

ello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Savezombies.com :: Offical site news :: Introductions-
Jump to: