Savezombies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Savezombies.com

It is time we stand up for equal rights!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie

Go down 
+3
Zombie Mistress
Death Faery
Bob~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob~
The Leader!
Bob~

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie Empty
PostSubject: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:30 pm

A short history of the living challenged

The Top Two Zombie injustices in U.S. History

Zombies have been around for many decades. Just recently have they finally decided they should no longer try to hide but come out and demand equal rights. Below are just a few spots in history to tell about how unjustly the living challenged have been treated.

Key West , Florida , 1935

On Labor Day, September 2, 1935, a major hurricane bore down on the Florida Keys, a string of islands separating the Gulf of Mexico from the Atlantic Ocean. The hurricane, one of only two Category 5 storms ever recorded in the United States, made landfall at Key West, the most populous of the keys. As day turned to night, heavy rains and winds of over 150 miles an hour rolled over the island, destroying virtually everything standing. Amid the destruction, by morning zombies started to appear to see what they could do to help. Many islanders mistook the zombies for dazed hurricane survivors and left them alone. But several realized what was going on and reported them trying to have them destroyed. To make matters worse, the roads and bridges connecting the keys to the mainland had been washed out by the storm. The zombies had no way to escape.

Within days, Troops from all over the south converged on Key West in a variety of sea craft. They established a beachhead on the south side of the island and went about the process of extermination. It took three weeks to secure the island. A total of 3500 zombies were destroyed.

Vicksburg, Mississippi, 1863

On June 17, city residents spotted the first zombie simply trying to help end the misery of a dying soldier, and within days, they were exposed and under threat yet again. This development amused the 30,000 Confederate troops protecting the city; they entertained themselves by conducting target practice on the living challenged. When Union forces entered the city on July 3, hundreds of zombies were roaming the streets, many in Confederate Army uniforms trying to blend in to survive. Union soldiers started killing and they quickly found out that zombies, unlike soldiers, do not surrender. In the end, an estimated 2000 zombies were destroyed at Vicksburg, almost as many as were killed in the Battle of Bull Run.

Zombies date back to BC and no longer will they except that they are not equal. They have decided to stand up and be heard! Sadly even in today’s times, most must try to hide or blend in or risk being murdered. We have SaveZombies.com feel it is important to learn from history and to help make things better! Take a stand and help support the zombies!! After all you may be one some day!

Bob~
Back to top Go down
http://savezombies.com
Death Faery
Just Biten

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:23 am

tongue I hope I'm not one one day....of course it would be funny if TwistedDoll became one
Back to top Go down
Zombie Mistress
Just Biten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:39 pm

If I become a zombie I hope someone stands up for me so I do not get shot!!
Back to top Go down
gypsyblak69
Just Biten

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Zombie Mistress wrote:
If I become a zombie I hope someone stands up for me so I do not get shot!!
yea , bad enough you gotta worry about gettign shot when yoru alive, but even when your dead? damn...it never ends!
lol
Back to top Go down
sillywabbit
Zombie royalty
sillywabbit

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:19 am

but at least so many of us got elected not to mention president!

i sense the tide is turning..

(i know my stomach is!)
Back to top Go down
nikkifixx
Zombie royalty
nikkifixx

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 pm

My spouse and I have an agreement to take care of each other in the event of zombification. Unfortunatly there aren't too many folks with any brains in their heads in our town for us to harvest...I hope things change
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/punkskulls
archivesofthedead
Turning
archivesofthedead

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm not how I feel about your petition for equal rights. I'll need more information. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.archivesofthedead.com
sillywabbit
Zombie royalty
sillywabbit

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm

WABBIT SAYS!
WABBIT DOES!

I WANT CARROTS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie   Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few cases of ill treatment towards zombie
Page 1 of 1