Savezombies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Savezombies.com

It is time we stand up for equal rights!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Russia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthLucius
Just Biten

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Greetings from Russia Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Russia   Greetings from Russia EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 am

Hello, my name is Alexander and I'm very much impressed with your site and forum. You people are doing a great job here.
I come from a country with the highest death rates among developed nations. Still, the zombie population of Russia is the lowest in Europe (except, of course, tiny states). I suppose those figures speak for themselves. If not, I could put you in the picture on the situation with the living challenged in my country. Feel free to ask anything.
I myself was a fan of those stupid hateful zombie movies once. That was before my best friend turned into a walking dead. It was pretty hard to look after him, but I did my best to help his parents. We managed to teach him to control his urges, we could even engage in intelligent conversations by typing on the keyboard.
He was killed during a police raid. Lucky for me I wasn't there at that time. I did attend the court hearing, though - they put his parents to prison for "giving refuge to socially dangerous elements". That was 5 years ago, 6 moths before the "zombie bill" was passed by the Duma - and it's still hard for me to even write about it.
I wish I could do something to help you. But in my country even speaking out in favour of the living challenged may result in a sort of social boycott. So all I can do is express my sympathy for your beliefs and ideals. Maybe once you'll be able to change something.
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Russia
Page 1 of 1